A former federal prosecutor who earned commendations for his work, Will Lewis’ varied legal practice includes representing whistleblowers in qui tam actions and helping people seriously harmed by defective products, corporate wrongdoing or negligence. He also defends people accused of white-collar crimes.
During his time as an assistant U.S. attorney in the District of South Carolina, Will prosecuted white-collar fraud, corruption, healthcare fraud, human trafficking, and violent crimes. He also successfully argued cases on appeal. He received the FBI Director’s Commendation in 2018 and United States Attorney’s Awards for Excellence in Prosecution in 2016-18.
Will holds a bachelor’s in economics from Washington and Lee University, where he captained the baseball team. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Following law school, he clerked for the Honorable Costa M. Pleicones of the South Carolina Supreme Court
Will and his wife, Allison Foster Lewis, have one son, Arthur Camden Lewis II.
Disclaimer: Any information posted about cases is intended only to be representative of the firm’s practice. These examples are not intended to, and cannot be relied upon, to predict the results in any other case.
- University of South Carolina School of Law 2013, Magna Cum Laude
- Washington and Lee University 2010, bachelor’s, economics
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- South Carolina
- John Belton O’Neal Inn of Court, member
- Fourth Circuit Judicial Conference, member
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2022-present
- Legal Elite of the Midlands, 2022
- Recognized in Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- Qui Tam Law