Brady Thomas represents families and victims in a variety of cases, including catastrophic injuries, medical malpractice, burn injuries, product liability, and other personal injury litigation. He’s driven by a desire to help others who are suffering.
At times, he helps others in addition to his clients. Brady has represented victims in more than five dozen cases involving exploding gas cans across the country. His work spurred the industry to add flame arrestors to all new plastic gas cans beginning in 2017, a change from which everyone benefits.
He has worked on behalf of consumers in class action cases such as a challenge to closing fees in auto sales. He was the lead trial attorney in a case that resulted in a $4 million judgement for car buyers who were charged fees that went beyond dealers’ actual expenses. He successfully argued an appeal of the verdict.
Licensed to appear in state and federal courts in Georgia as well as in South Carolina, he has helped medical malpractice victims in both states with cases involving misdiagnosis, delayed diagnosis, surgical errors, retained objects, and falls after failure to supervise.
Brady also represents victims in auto crash cases, including roof crush, tire defect and fuel-fed fire cases.
A native of Evans, Ga., Brady attended Florida State University. He ran cross country and track during college. He earned his Juris Doctor at the University of South Carolina School of Law, graduating in the top 10 percent of his class.
He has earned professional distinction throughout his legal career, including recognition in “Super Lawyers,” “The Best Lawyers in America” and a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
Brady and his wife, Brooke, attend St. John Neumann Catholic Church in northeast Columbia with their children Ansley and Ryan. In his spare time, Brady enjoys running with his dogs and following Florida State sports.
Disclaimer: Any information posted about cases is intended only to be representative of the firm’s practice. These examples are not intended to, and cannot be relied upon, to predict the results in any other case.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2004
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- South Carolina Bar
- Georgia Bar
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Super Lawyers, 2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014-18
- Martindale Hubbell-AV Preeminent rating
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs