- Phone 803.281.8147
- Fax 803.632.8263
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A leader in litigation aimed at holding the manufacturers of devices powered by lithium-ion batteries accountable for problems with their products, Chris Moore helps people who are harmed by the actions of others.
His work on that front includes pursuing litigation against national manufacturers of e-cigarettes, remote-controlled vehicles and other devices after batteries exploded. Many people across the country have been injured in such incidents, which are occurring with increasing frequency.
Chris frequently represents clients in personal injury cases, including trucking accidents, severe burns, medical malpractice, and mesothelioma stemming from asbestos exposure. His practice also includes complex litigation and class actions.
Born and raised in Goldsboro, NC, Chris earned a bachelor’s degree at North Carolina State University and a Juris Doctor at the Charleston School of Law.
He and his wife, Mary Wallace, live in Florence with their children DeBerry, Baker, and Wallace. An avid golfer, Chris worked briefly as an assistant golf pro before attending law school.
Disclaimer: Any information posted about cases is intended only to be representative of the firm’s practice. These examples are not intended to, and cannot be relied upon, to predict the results in any other case.
- Charleston School of Law, Juris Doctor
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Super Lawyers list, 2022
- South Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Star list, 2018-2021
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs