Super Lawyers 2023 recognizes five attorneys with Richardson Thomas
April 28, 2023 • News
Richardson Thomas, a firm that doesn’t shy away from taking on ground-breaking cases and big companies, again has won national honors.
Five partners at the firm are honored in the new edition of “Super Lawyers,” an annual directory of the nation’s top attorneys, and its companion piece, “Rising Stars.”
The firm has a long history of success in the peer-reviewed publication. All the honored attorneys have been included in previous editions. Founding partner Terry Richardson has been included in each of the past 15 years.
Among those honored from the firm are these five partners:
- Terry Richardson. His notable legal career has included cases involving business disputes, catastrophic injury, product liability, securities fraud, and class actions.
- Brady Thomas. He handles catastrophic injuries, medical malpractice, burn injuries, product liability, and other personal injury litigation.
- Chris Moore. Moore has earned a reputation as a leader in litigation involving faulty lithium-ion batteries.
- Amy Hill. Hill assists businesses and individuals involved in a variety of corporate or personal issues, in state and federal courts as well as before arbitration panels.
- Will Lewis. Lewis is named to the South Carolina Rising Stars list, which recognizes outstanding lawyers younger than 40 or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. His practice includes helping those harmed by defective products, corporate wrongdoing, and he regularly represents whistleblowers in qui tam actions.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. For more on how the selection process works, go to https://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process_detail.html.